Neutral Zone Trap Sim League

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Break Through Or Get Shut Down

YOU CAN SET YOUR OWN LINES! WHOA!

AuthorityZero
    AuthorityZero
    Admin

YOU CAN SET YOUR OWN LINES! WHOA! Empty YOU CAN SET YOUR OWN LINES! WHOA!

Post by AuthorityZero Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:26 am

How to save your lines:

Once your lines are set, be sure to "confirm" them. The button that says "save" will be available now. Click the save button and save your lines as any name you wish in a directory you will remember. Once it is saved, go to the folder you saved your lines in and add them to a zip. This will make your lines easier to access for your commish. Simply attach them to your next team email, and you are done

YOU CAN SET YOUR OWN LINES! WHOA! Empty Re: YOU CAN SET YOUR OWN LINES! WHOA!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:31 am

wait... what?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Cool. Where's the file?
    AuthorityZero
    AuthorityZero
    Admin

Post by AuthorityZero Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:09 am

if you guys are truly interested, make sure you have EHM, and than i will work out a way to send the file over to people

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:33 am

AuthorityZero wrote:if you guys are truly interested, make sure you have EHM, and than i will work out a way to send the file over to people
    I have EHM, so I'm okay with it

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:41 pm